I now it’s been like forever since a wrote on here but i am gonna try to do so as much as possible. got caught up with stuff in the off-season and blah blah blah but Im back! Umm so opening night thoughts: Brett Myers definitely needs some more practice with keeping the ball on the ground instead of in the stands. His curveball did start to look better after a while however. Good defense by the braves allowing only one run in the game. Derek Lowe was great in his debut. I’ll post about opening day later today or tommorow
First: I was having Major Technical Difficulties so…
- This is my Permanant blog
- I was not hacked
- Please do NOT visit 2.0 come her instead.
It’s amazing how much more popular my blog has become since I installed the hit counter. In a week:
- I have had over 5,000 page views
- I have had 11 new comments
- I published at least 5 entries
- Today I went onto http://mlblogs.com to find myself as the featured blog.
Two big bits of news.
- Albert Pujols has won the 2008 Roberto Clemente Award.
- Willie Randolph has turned down an offer to join the Nationals coaching staff
- Phillies-Rays is being delayed due to rain.
Game 3 is tommorow* night! Series tied 1-1.
Game 1 is tonight!
Phillies @ Rays
Hamels vs. Kazmir
My prediction: Rays 3, Phillies 1
Over 350 views in less than 24 hours. I did not think my blog was that popular! KEEP CLICKING!
Please comment people. I just noticed by ratio of page views to comments and it is pretty bad. HELP ME. You will be much appreciated!
This was a tough one. However, I am going to say that the Rays have the motivation, the talent,
Today is the last game at Shea Stadium:(. I am very sad. I did get to go their however. I’m